04 April 2011
Disneyland
Becca's first trip to Disneyland....it was quite the production. My husband had a packing list, rented us a hotel for the day, and had me go grocery shopping for 'supplies' beforehand. She probably won't remember any of it, but us adults had enough fun on her behalf I think. Here we are w/our benefactor, Kevin. He works for Disney (i.e. Special Effects Animator for Tangled, Bolt, among others. He's a genius!) & made the long drive to Anaheim to get us in for free. Yes, that is how we do:).
Pastor Junie & Pastor Phil
Becca left w/a few new friends...also courtesy of Disney, Phil, & "Uncle Timmy." Thanks Tim, all I hear now is "I luddoo Meeeeekey Mouse."
All in all, I was quite impressed with you Disneyland. Next time, I'm coming back for some of your Dole Whip, World of Color show, & a pair of minnie mouse ears (when I'm not 37 weeks pregnant & fighting a cold). Crazy what parents will do for their kids!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
world of color was pretty crazy. better than the times jess and i watched it before.
Love her first Disneyland pics!! Did you like World of Color?? They outdid themselves again. =) Let's go together once! But I guess it'll be after you come back from Redding...
loved becca's first trip to disneyland pics. :) keep us posted about baby #2's arrival. :) xoxo
awww.. looks like you guys had alot of fun! so sad I missed becca's FIRST trip to disneyland! we have to go again when she is older :)
awwwwww sounds like tons of fun and you are crazy sarah!!!! hope you are enjoying your last few weeks and enjoy this special time with R together!
soooo cute!! what an adventure!! looked like so much fun!! love the pictures!
Post a Comment