28 March 2011

Peekaboo Playland

I know I have a 20-month old, but most of the time, I don't think of myself as "mom." Something about buying this Groupon for a childrens' playland hit home w/me though. Maybe it's the fact that I'm on maternity leave again and have the chance to meet up for playdates. During the day. On a weekday. Such a novel idea. Life has taken a few other new turns as well. Joey's officially on a 3-month sabbatical from LAC church (to finish up his studies). And we've been visiting several different churches on Fridays & Saturdays. It's quite odd to just drive to church together in the same car....but I'm not complaining=). We'll be in LA till baby #2 is born, then off to Redding for a few months!

1 comment:

hanna said...

YAY for maternity leave! welcome to my life :) hehe

hurry up & go to redding! then northbound to portland...??