20 April 2011

Product Reviews

Here are some quick reviews, "mom" & otherwise:










1) L'Occitane Almond Oil. Got this as a gift & used for both babies while I was pregnant. Love the smell & worked great on itchy tummy skin.






2) Yoga House. First class is free at most yoga houses. Bought a series of prenatal classes here. Loved them, they were totally re-energizing when I had 3rd trimester exhaustion. I recommend to any mom-to-be. They also have postnatal classes as well.















3) Mambino Organics set. Another gift. The product I liked best is the belly butter. It smells SO good, I would just open it to sniff it! Go smell some, you'll agree.






4) Aveeno Radiant daily cleansing pads. I'm exploring some drugstore finds, to find products that I like. This one has an Allure mag stamp of approval and works well to remove dirt/makeup.



























5) Jurlique lavender hydrating mist. My friend Jullie works for this Australian company, and introduced me to several of their products. This facial spray smells light & is refreshing.


6) Sugar Lover set. Another gift from friend. I used the body polish while I was pregnant, and it was super re-hydrating for belly. This lip balm is pricey, but it works well & has SPF. Also, gotta love their packaging.










7) Alex farm finger crayons. Easy to hold for toddlers. Becca loves to stack the crayons on top of each other, and point out the animal faces on the crayons. Alas, they don't color very brightly:(.



















No comments: