
~Baby R is now over 30 days old. Wow. Time moves so quickly & slowly at the same time.
~It took me about 4 solid weeks to bond with baby. There was a distinct day, after being out w/out baby, where I just wanted to run home & hold her.
~I agree w/Lillian, in that it has been vital to my health, in connecting with other mothers. It's been so fun & thoroughly refreshing to my soul, in hearing the stories, emailing, receiving encouraging letters. I thank you, you know who you are.
~It has been a godsend having both sets of grandparents around to help us these last few weeks. We've had a semblance of a normal life: dinners out, a movie for Joey's birthday, and multiple Yogurtland runs. I'm going to miss them when they leave....
~I am continually amazed by the process of creation and the miracle of birth. I marvel at least once a day at God's remarkable invention.
Some photos from the last few weeks:
One of R's favorite activities Photo op with mommy
Grandma Oh. First Sabbath @ church Grandma Ellie
Pastor Junie
6 comments:
i love becca's eyebrows- they so girly =) i'm glad to hear you are doing so well and i totally agree that grandparents are a godsend! we should all have a 'family' date someday!
sarah! your baby is just too cute! can't wait to meet her in november! i miss you! :) jonathan says hello! -julile
Just got your pretty in pink announcement in the mail:) She's getting so big! Glad u got some closure from your accident!
I totally get what you mean - time is definitely flying but going by so slowly simultaneously. Cute pictures! The picture on the birth announcement is so cute! It's a keeper!
i love the new announcement! she's already grown so much... when are you coming, huh?
love the announcement pic!! so creative. :) hope you are doing well in the heat!
Post a Comment