14 July 2009

15 Days Old

Ok, I guess I'm a bad mommy blogger. My cousins have said I've posted too few photos of Baby R. So here are a bunch from today. I caught her at a rare moment with both her eyes open:




Peace


Mommy likes to squeeze my cheeks together



And a video message for R's uncles/aunties in Seattle who requested the photos:


R has a photographer auntie as well, who took some professional photos of her. Click here for photos: www.ginamaxinephotography.com/?p=576.

6 comments:

Jen Tsao said...

OMG. she's SOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!! wish i were there.

son said...

LOVE!!!!!!! becca is gorgeous!!!! (notice the classical music blasting in the background, nice. hahaha!!) more please.

lills said...

she is so precious! i can't tell who she looks like yet. hope you and the hubby are doing alright!

John said...

wow! she has a lot of hair!

Anonymous said...

She is soooo adorable!! Congratulations on your safe delivery. I can't wait to meet her in person. :)

euslee said...

She's adorable sarah, she's got so much hair! it makes her look distinguished :)
I do want to see her soon!!! tell her her other eemo said hi :)