
This is pretty much what we did for 5 days. Stuff our faces, baby included. My eemoh is of the more-is-always-better camp.
New coat from my eemoh. Haha! She liked it after it was on, I promise.
Bath time w/cousin Ella
I contemplated posting this photo of her, but what the heck.
Getting ready for Thanksgiving
I had 3 versions of the next photo, and Joey's hand was blurry in them b/c he's praying (maybe only Gina will understand this?)
Bed head #1
Bed head #2
Bed head #3. Mama stealing a quick kiss.My cousin-in-law is due just 2 weeks after me w/baby #2. Our kids couldn't have been closer in age if we had planned it.
Super chilly hike nearby their home
Which led to Meadowdale beach
It was freezing but she didn't seem to mind

Random amusing photo
The grandparents did a lot of babysitting this week. We spent a glorious 5 hours at the newly owned Bella Luna korean spa. We did our own ddeh mee ree=).
The grandparents did a lot of babysitting this week. We spent a glorious 5 hours at the newly owned Bella Luna korean spa. We did our own ddeh mee ree=).



3 comments:
Miss you guys! Looks like you had a blast :-)
eeeek!! i love your familia!!
This was so fun!!! Becca was so cute!!! I loved seeing Ella and Becca together! hehehe!
Post a Comment