28 November 2010

Love my Ahmoh

For many reasons, Joey & I were on survival mode during the month of November. We're so glad it's December!
Our nanny went to China for a month, & my sister came to watch baby for 3 1/2 weeks.

She stayed home every day of those 3 1/2 weeks. I told her that it would drive me crazy.

She sent me 20-30 pictures of the baby every day at work. I miss this.

They had good times together. R learned to say "Ahmoh" (eemoh). Thank you Ahmoh! R loves you. She still calls for you in "your room."

3 comments:

julie ha kim said...

she is getting so big!! what a cutie! hope to see u guys this month! coming for a visit! :)

hanna kim said...

although working is so much easier than taking care of a small child, i miss becca SOOOO much :(

lills said...

sarah! rebecca is getting so big!!!!! where does the time go right? how is pregnancy going? do you know what you are having yet???