So we're about 10 1/2 weeks pregnant... So far, so good. I'm less nauseated than the first time, just exhausted all the time. Baby's due in April, so R and baby #2 will be 22 months apart. If it's a boy, Joey already has a name picked out...=)
Congrats!!!! How exciting! I'm still scared to have #2. hehe...my sis-in-law said she loved her little girl even more when learning about #2. Same for you? And I can't imagine dividing the love between 2..can you? Prayers for a smooth pregnancy!
i still can't believe it! maybe baby #2 and I will share a birthday. that way, you will definitely remember my birthday heehee :) i hope it's a boy for Joey's sake!
11 comments:
monkey number two! hehe :)
we're happy and excited for you guys. congrats. :) xoxo
Congrats!!!! How exciting! I'm still scared to have #2. hehe...my sis-in-law said she loved her little girl even more when learning about #2. Same for you? And I can't imagine dividing the love between 2..can you? Prayers for a smooth pregnancy!
i still can't believe it! maybe baby #2 and I will share a birthday. that way, you will definitely remember my birthday heehee :) i hope it's a boy for Joey's sake!
Congrats!!!! Hope that this pregnancy goes smoothly! You will find that you have plenty of love for both of them!
yay! it's public :) miss you guys! does becca miss me?
congrats sarah and joey!! so happy and excited for u 2!! can't wait to meet him/her!
congrats!!!!!!
congrats sarah and joey!!! :)
omg congrats!!!!! so happy for you guys! being third trimester in winter is the best..... cant wait
congrats!!!
Post a Comment