19 December 2009

3 years and counting


So we weren't able to go anywhere too far for this anniversary, but my husband still managed to find babysitters, send flowers to my work, and book us massages at Diamond Family Spa. We usually go to Grand Spa in Ktown, but I had been wanting to try this place due to it being co-ed. And Joey enjoys the korean spas as much as I do. As far as a review of this place: it was crowded & busy for a weekday, but the food was good & the place was clean. (I am eagerly waiting for our church members to open their co-ed spa in Little Tokyo-- much closer!) I am thankful for my husband, who continues to shower me with surprises. I love you something fierce hunny.

5 comments:

esther said...

i love jim jil bangs too!!

esther said...

and happy anniversary to you guys! hehe.

gina said...

i so need to go to one of those... happy anniversary...

Grace Chung said...

I love that jim jil bang! Happy anny!!

lills said...

must go to one very very soon!!! we should have a double date!!!!