Well, lovely until baby's toy was 'taken' from her to be released from its cardboard box. Haha. I can't help but laugh sometimes at her crying face.
Here's New Year's at church. Another missed opportunity to pull out the hanbok, but I didn't want to deal with spitup on silk.Some of baby's aunties @ church.
Come to think of it, she's the only baby of LWF.
Will have to remedy that somehow. Baby needs friends! Hehe.
I leave you with our church, LWF. (*photos from david t. & bryan c.)

3 comments:
yay for new posts! when can i take becca to eat gogi?? :P
sarah!! how are you??? i was at chuch this sat (gasp!) but i missed you and becca :( hope she is doing okay! and hopefully i can run into you soon! miss you guys!!
She is a doll when she cries I must say. =) The picture of her and gomo is very very pretty. She really does get cuter & cuter!
Post a Comment