Is this pre- or post banshee scream? hehe 03 December 2009
December Update
In a perfect world, I would blog at least twice a week. And learn to take better photos. So that I can turn it in to a Blurb book some day. But I do the best I can. Some photos from the last few months...
Home remodeling. Ceremonial last pieces that my FIL saved for us
Picking tile & paint for the bathroom
My husband is funnier than his shirt might let on
Auntie Eunice & Uncle Eugene. Auntie Eunice is a PT--and knew just how to exercise baby's limbs
My longtime friend Vania came to stay w/us for about 24 hours. When I look at this picture I see Danny & Joey.
Playing Kai Lan with Uncle Joey
Asleep at the mall while mommies shop
4-month doctor's appointment. Baby weighs 17 pounds.
LWF's Annual Pre-Thanksgiving dinner.
I think we were at maximum capacity.
People were spilling over each other. It was nice & cozy.
Watching football with Uncle Steven before LWF dinner.
With new mommy friend Grace, & her baby K. Grace & I bonded after our babies were born just 2 weeks apart.
Is this pre- or post banshee scream? hehe
Is this pre- or post banshee scream? hehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We had a blast too! When Kelly is looking at the Christmas cards, I point out R and remind her of R. =) R is so stinkin' cute! She might've only had 1 good Santa photo, but it is a perfect one. Now when we go somewhere and visit the mothers/family lounge/restroom, we compare it to Americana's. Oh, Americana spoiled us.
loved the update. happy holidays. miss you.
Post a Comment