22 November 2009

Week of Thanksgiving

I am bristling with excitement today.

We kicked off Thanksgiving week w/our annual LWF potluck. Good food, good company, pomegranate 7-UP (go try! it's for a limited time!), & karaoke to top it off.

Anyways, lots to look forward to. Tomorrow's Santa Claus @ the Americana. The next day we're off to my in-laws, for what promises to be a relaxing 6 days in rural California.

And when I return....it's back to work I go!

See you on the other side of Thanksgiving...

4 comments:

son said...

keke! the boots, oh man, i LOVE. have a safe trip up north! miss you guys...

julie said...

becca is so cute! come to hawaii so i can meet her! :) miss u guys!! have a happy thanksgiving!

esther said...

happy thanksgiving! what are you feeding that girl! love her cheeks.

Grace Chung said...

Boots are too too cute! How was the 1st day back at work mama?