Baby Oh
So we had our first prenatal visit on Friday (we're pregnant for anyone who doesn't know already!). During the ultrasound, (because I'm kinda in denial), I half-expected my doctor to say, "Hmm, I don't see anything. Guess you're not pregnant." And I would have said, "Oh, okay", and just gone home. So it was shocking to see this little object on the screen, see the arms and legs moving ferociously, and hear the heart beat. Definitely a sweet moment for the hubby & me. The picture reminded me of a little primate. Is it just me? You have to use your imagination & picture it laying on its side=).
4 comments:
isn't it awesome!!! we had the same feelings..
hee hee. i can see where you get that.
CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THIS LITTLE ONE!
yay! so exciting.
i can't wait to meet my little niece/nephew... joey, if you're reading this remember, only ONE veto, that's all you get... i hope it's a girl...
Post a Comment