19 February 2011

Perfect Day


Some years I am not really into the whole birthday celebration thing. And 32 is not a big milestone year.

But this year, with my test behind me, I plan on celebrating throughout the month of February. Heehee. It started with Brunch at Mike & Anne's, which is coincidentally Korean-owned. Brunch is my favorite meal, and it's up the street from our house. Love it there!

Followed the day with old-fashioned ice cream parlour, spa mani/pedis with my sister-in-law, and homemade pizza @ our friends' Jullie & Ben's new house on the Westside. A perfect bday.

But what I am most thankful for this month, is my husband. He sacrificed his time & sleep so that I could study. He made me breakfast in bed the day of. He reminded me to have family worship together. He didn't complain when I was in test-stress-mode. He skipped meals bc I was hardly cooking. Well, it's all over, and I will make it up to you hunny!!!!!


2 comments:

John said...

congrats on passing your test! now life back to normal....

son said...

oh my goodness you guys see jen ALL THE TIME!!!!! lucky lucky... how come this cousins trip isn't working huh? and a BIG CONGRATS on passing your first test!!! 12+ hours a week of studying, that sounds like my worst nightmare. you're a stronger woman!! don't know how you juggle it all, so proud of you.