22 October 2010

Ode to the banana & other updates

We have to hide the bananas now...
she's goes ga-ga and starts asking demanding for her "ba!" if she sees them...
the other day I decided to be nice and let her eat it all by herself...
this was the response...
Here's the little rascal playing "dress up". She saw me trying on my new clothes ($5 a piece from Miss Me sample sale!), and started copying me...
I also let her try raspberries, but she seemed puzzled by them...
At Korean Sabbath School...
It grosses me out when she sticks keys in her mouth...
Daily walk & picking fall leaves with Alice...
The 'helmet head/Elvis presley' hair style has got to go...I must schedule a hair cut at Little Kuts asap.
Other than that, here's a quick update for me:
~I have 2 possible job opportunities, but I gotta stay at my current job till maternity leave next Spring.
~Trying to study for my licensing exams, but why am I having such a hard time finding a mere 4-6 hours a week to study?
~14 weeks pregnant & so far so good. Passed the NT test (down syndrome, trisomy 13) with flying colors. Some days I can sleep 12 hours STRAIGHT. Hmm, maybe this is why I can't study?=P
~Just booked our Seattle tickets for Thanksgiving. I'm off for 6 days! Looking forward to seeing family & grub on my aunt's cooking.
~Wish I could take Becca to a pumpkin patch...is there one in LA area?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness she has the cutest smile ever! yay for bananas hehe. oh and emery likes to suck on keys too... so gross.

think we're going to be in seattle for thanksgiving. let's hang out!

Amy said...

sarah!! she's adorable, and growing up so fast. and congrats on your baby to come :) how exciting! studying IS hard to do...

lills said...

sarah! wow already into your second trimester- i think studying during first trimester is such a challenge- all those progesterone levels make your body hibernate! i feel ya girl, just keep pushing through! keep us updated! she's growing up so fast

Timothy said...

sorry, sarah, i fed her bananas all weekend..

sucking on metal tastes like enfamil

Timothy said...

oh, i think i have the same look when I eat raspberries too!

D said...

this website lists a whole bunch...
http://www.pumpkinpatchesandmore.org/CApla.php...lemme know if you go somewhere!

julie ha kim said...

rebecca is getting so big, she is such a cutie!! we're coming to visit cali during dec. hope to see u guys!!

gina said...

love my little niece... when i ask charlotte who her cousin is, she always says rebecca. and then we have the whole one tooth conversation all over again. i think they've discussed this topic about a hundred times now... MISS YOU!!

Anonymous said...

i'm kinda liking the beatles hair-do :) also, i can hear her now.. BA! BA! BAAAAAAA!!!!

Anne said...

oh congrats! miss you. xoxo miss baby becca soooo. :)