My baby is 10 months old tomorrow. If I have ever stated that being a parent isn't any fun, I take it back.
It is simply a hoot these days. The laughing, the new expressions, the clucking, the crawling. (We really are wonderfully made, aren't we Grace?)
We recently took her on a hike to Malibu.
And on her first visit to the Huntington Library Everything is more fun when it is your baby's "first" anything
Like her first play date with a yorkshire terrier. Or seeing a duck at the park. And hearing her laugh in response.
I was recently reminded of the short duration of our lives here on earth. And how precious life is. I am reassured that our relationships now are but a fraction of a second in comparison to the eternal life that is promised us.
I leave you with a video of my crawling baby. She's not walking yet (and I only say that bc people keep asking)...but I am amazed when she crawls out of her room, down the hallway, to come & find me getting ready in my room.
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OMG SARAH! BEX IS SUCH A CUTIE PATOOTIE SNUGGLY MUFFIN<3 I LOVE HER! THAT VIDEO MADE ME TEARY! SHE'S GETTING SO BIG!! AND I THAT ROLL ONTO HER BACK AT THE END! AHHHH! I DIE! SHE'S SO CUTE. um, ok, I need to calm down. yeah. so. see you this weekend, monkey ma!
Bravo Becca!! I started my day off right with the adorable video and adorable babbling. =) Love the nodding of the head as if she's saying, "yes! I AM doing great!". Becca's clucking is very cute I must say. And yes, we ARE wonderfully & fearfully made. It's miraculous the things babies learn & pick up, right? Enjoy the crawling! Soon she'll pick herself up, walk to you holding onto a couch or coffee table, and tug on your shirt like crazy till you do/give her what she wants. Parenthood truly has something new to look forward to every day!
Your little one is SO adorable and I LOVE that headband!! On the large circles- you are right they are not in my shop. I can make them for you and email you over a invoice. On my blog there is my email address and why dont you just email me personally and I can give you all the details. I can't wait to see your party!
10 comments:
OMG SARAH! BEX IS SUCH A CUTIE PATOOTIE SNUGGLY MUFFIN<3 I LOVE HER! THAT VIDEO MADE ME TEARY! SHE'S GETTING SO BIG!! AND I THAT ROLL ONTO HER BACK AT THE END! AHHHH! I DIE! SHE'S SO CUTE. um, ok, I need to calm down. yeah. so. see you this weekend, monkey ma!
sooooo adorable! isn't motherhood great?!
Bravo Becca!! I started my day off right with the adorable video and adorable babbling. =) Love the nodding of the head as if she's saying, "yes! I AM doing great!". Becca's clucking is very cute I must say. And yes, we ARE wonderfully & fearfully made. It's miraculous the things babies learn & pick up, right? Enjoy the crawling! Soon she'll pick herself up, walk to you holding onto a couch or coffee table, and tug on your shirt like crazy till you do/give her what she wants. Parenthood truly has something new to look forward to every day!
i LOVE becca!!! i can't wait for our babies to have their 1st play date hehe. miss you guys.
becca is sooooooo cute!!! she is getting so big!! we're visiting in june! hopefully we'll get to see her!! i miss u guys! :)
happy 10 months!!! becca is very, very precious!!! hope we get to hang out someday soon!!---elena
oh, she is SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!! she reminds me a LOT of bridgette for some reason...
ohhhh she so cute. i just want to squeeze her rolls!!!!!
R is sooooo adorable!!! Good job with the cute preciousness that is your baby!!
Your little one is SO adorable and I LOVE that headband!! On the large circles- you are right they are not in my shop. I can make them for you and email you over a invoice. On my blog there is my email address and why dont you just email me personally and I can give you all the details. I can't wait to see your party!
Post a Comment