This weekend was the much anticipated wedding of Jen & Dave in SF!
Friday: Lunch at Kokkari--DELICIOUS greek food. Then a mini-shower for Jen. Cookies by Esther Choe Lee. Aren't they adorable?? (She's booked for Rebecca's Dohl!) My sister-in-law knows her man. You know when you attend a shower with moms/aunts/grandmas and you think it has to be all kosher? This was NOT one of those showers. Haha:). Hope you had fun Jen.
Saturday:
My mom w/baby
Getting ready to leave for the Saturday night wedding. Saturday evening weddings are a splendid idea. Me & the baby in our faux furs. She had hers first, I admit. My adorable niece the flower girl. Love her expression!
Joey officiated again. I think he's improved from wedding #1 to wedding #3, bc I don't remember this many people coming up to me to tell me how much they enjoyed the homily. Yes, I'm a proud wife.
The bride! She looked beautiful in her shimmery dress w/rosette detailing and her birdcage veil. Tres chic!
Jen singing "Lucky I'm in Love" to her hubby at the reception
Congrats Jen & Dave! I think you're soaking it up in Bali as we speak!
Sunday:
It was a jam-packed weekend with lots of family time...
laughter...and girl-bonding time. Michele--wish you lived on the west coast w/the rest of the cousins!!
The sad thing about coming home?? I miss my family even more....=(
5 comments:
julie hakim
said...
i can relate to the sad part about coming home and missing family even more! the pic of you and becca in matching fur is soooo cute!! she is such a cutie pie!
sarah! rebecca is so cute! i love the photo of her and your mom..and of rebecca and you in your fur coats :) you look great sarah...hope to run into you sometime..
5 comments:
i can relate to the sad part about coming home and missing family even more! the pic of you and becca in matching fur is soooo cute!! she is such a cutie pie!
sarah! rebecca is so cute! i love the photo of her and your mom..and of rebecca and you in your fur coats :) you look great sarah...hope to run into you sometime..
Yay! The hat fits :D
You 2 are super adorable in matching jackets!!! Hope to see you and your cute fam soon!
awww, you guys are adorable, I miss rebecca! :) BTW, great choice for esther....she's amazing huh? xoxoxo
Post a Comment