26 February 2010
8 Month Update
Dare I say it?
It's getting easier. My baby is growing up.
Why don't they just pop out of the womb at the 7-month stage?? That's when the good times roll.
She's getting to be so curious about the world around her. Here she is on Valentine's Day. (Joey booked us a food tour of Pasadena.)
Sampled olive oils & balsamic vinegars. Did you know you can drink olive oil?
Tried Nepalese food for the first time.
Then went back for Mexican tortas. We finished off with chocolate, grapefruit gelato, homemade soap, & flower tea...
They took us through parts of Old Town I've never seen.
Baby's all toured out
The eating continued...we picked up dessert
Then headed over to The Counter for this mama's birthday dinner

Trifecta of greasy perfection: fries, sweet potato fries, and onion strings. So bad but so good.
We obviously didn't know what to do at a build-your-own burger place, bc Joey's veggie burger was about 8 inches high. I forgot to ask how he got it into his mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!! so great to see updated pics of becca! cannot WAIT to snuggle up to her next week, hooray!!!
those onion strings, must you do this to me at 11 at night!?
miss you guys so much. can't wait to catch up on everything. see you soon!
becca is just sooo lovable!! it was great finally getting to hang with u guys a couple of weeks ago!! miss u guys!
awww sarah. rebecca is the cutest!!
ooooooooooooooh, my sweet little niece. son's going to have to fight me, cuz as far as i'm concerned, she's going to mine. and when auntie gina has her big camera in her hand, everyone should just STAY AWAY!!
awww sarah, so nice to hear about you guys. and the food, man, i really to need to move out of the IE to experience some culinary greatness!!!! yes, play date very soon.....
Love the pictures! She's such a cutie with her ballerian outfit, rolls and all! I hear ya! If they could only be born at 6months...I'm going to try to start a blog. The hard part..keeping up.
I love Becca's personalized Hello Kitty shirt:) Love her beautiful smiles!
Post a Comment