~Speaking of which, Joey thinks she'll be early. I think she'll be late, July 1, to be specific. Any takers on when she'll arrive? (I've only had Braxton-Hicks contractions 1x, about 2 weeks ago. I am not dilated at all.)
~We finally agreed on a name=). I didn't think I'd end up w/one so traditional, but Joey vetoed all my 'weird' 'trendy' names. It's probably a good thing.
~I don't know why, but I've frequently thought to myself "this would be so difficult as a single parent." Joey's been amazing & so attentive throughout this whole experience. I love my husband.
~Joey's office has been partially converted into a nursery. We're ready for you baby!!
6 comments:
hahah I love how the football calendar hangs near her mobile, perhaps she will cheer for the redskins early on! make sure you buy pleanty of boxes of nursing pads- i personally recommend lansinoh(most comfy). hmmmm what else...you know what helped me during my labor- john and my mother massaging all four of my extremities- it's supposed to help progress the process!
your nursery is all set. it doesn't even look like you'll need any of our things?!! i'll bring it down on the 5th anyway... you're CLOSE!!
Cute nursery & adorable Hello Kitty mobile! It's really any day now! =) Good luck & I hope you get to meet your little one sooner than later~
haha!! the hello kitty mobile is adorable. Good luck to you guys.. hope you have a safe and quick delivery =D
it's aileen's hello kitty mobile! oh, and i'm interested to know the "weird" names you were contemplating, please!
can't wait until she arrives!!!
Post a Comment