Okay, so I admit I knew there was a "Part 2" coming. By Thursday's end, we were already looking into 3D ultrasound clinics. I just couldn't wait!
Plus I was off to NY this week to see my sister... and I wanted to get a jump start on baby shoppping.
I was ecstatic when my husband wholeheartedly said "let's do it."
So we went.
The ultrasound was clear as day. She was smiling & her heart was beating 154 beats/minute=).
9 comments:
:)
Congrats on your little girl!! We did the 4D U/S too, cause the hubby couldn't wait to find out gender. It actually worked out, cause we got our doc's 2nd "It's a girl!" announcement, getting rid of any fear of mistaken gender. This way, you'll get two different professional gender announcements too. Have a safe, fun trip in NYC! Now we know our little girl will have a friend at LAC. =)
it's girl!! And Jooree would be a wonderful name huh? I think it means "goddess" or something :-D
OFF TO BUY FRENCH BABY CLOTHES!!!MUAHAH!!
yay!!! it's a girl. So excited for you guys. Isn't every step of the way so amazing and exciting??
yay!!! now to think of names...
congratulations!
Awesome:) Hope you have a blast in NY and find some cute baby clothes! So glad someone's finally having a girl!
yay! can't wait to meet her. hope you had fun sunday
HAH Michael Choi is never wrong!
monkey girl =)
Post a Comment