05 October 2008

Pay it Forward

Somehow, I've always had a little luck on my side.

In '05 I attended a Prospective Student Weekend at Fuller Seminary. They had a gift giveaway, and the grand prize was an Ipod shuffle. I had this hyperintuitive feeling right before they called the number, and sure enough--I won an Ipod that day.

Last Monday, I played Bingo at work. It's played bimonthly (or so) and based on work-related injuries. If no one gets injured, the pot goes up. The pot is paid in cash, and sure enough--I won $200 that day.

Well, I figured that, with this bit of luck handed to me, I would pay it forward. I'd like to do something memorable, something finite with this money. I welcome all suggestions for how to spend this money, that will profit someone else in a specific way.

Please help me to "pay it forward."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should... BURY IT IN A HOLE!

No... get cool furniture.

Anonymous said...

what? where did this post come from?! have you already decided what to do with your winnings?

i wish i had some kind of cool suggestion, but i think it would be fair enough to put the $$ towards the new nursery. just sayin'. ;)