21 July 2008

Jullie & Ben

The long awaited wedding finally happened!
And there were many noteable things about this day.
For one, the sky was blue: The flower girls, charming:
The groom, anxious: The bridesmaids, standing pretty:

The bride, unknowing (that her groom was about to serenade her down the aisle): The officiants, captivating: The family, numerous:
The cake, untouched (Porto's was a bigger hit!):
The reception, packed:
The refreshment table, refreshing (tea spritzers & Izze drinks):
The coordinators, occupied:
The couple, now wedded:
The photo booth, a smashing hit:

The flowers, spontaneously given:
The afterparty, entertaining:

The karaoke score? A perfect 100:

Whew! (When this wedding was over, both Kange & I were so exhausted we called in sick the next day.) I had never been to an afterparty before so I didn't know what to expect. But considering the activity du jour was KARAOKE, we had little difficulty figuring out how to keep ourselves busy. In fact, I sang myself hoarse late into the night and, in the end, was the most fun I have ever had at a wedding. SO. MUCH. FUN. double exclamation!!

Congratulations to my favorite couple du jour, Jullie & Ben:).

3 comments:

gina said...

i love looking at wedding pictures, i still can't believe jullie's married, i'm feeling old... love your short hair, sarah...

Anonymous said...

The wedding was beautiful! You did a splendid job, Sarah :) Hope you had fun amidst all the chaos!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Thanks! Was in morrocco for the past week, will have the update sometime within the next 3 months ha ha